Sunday, September 26, 2010

please, baby

most hours
i don't think of you
i try real hard not to
keep myself busy
surround myself around people
it helps

but there are moments
where i have no choice
but to be alone
where i think of you
long for you

the memories flooding my synapses
and i get that rush
i felt the first time we kissed
the first time you touched me as more than just a friend
more than just a lover
but someone whom you've fallen in love

and i can feel that toe curling
back arching
nail digging
screaming in pleasure feeling
i saw so many more of those in our future
and i wish we had more in our past

but now they are just in my dreams
and they taunt me
i miss you
i want you
i love you
i am in love with you

and if you do come back to me in the end
i promise
this love will be forever

and if you don't come back to me in the end
i promise
this love will be forever

i will never forget.
i will never stop.
don't you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment